Returns and Refund Policy
Faulty or incorrect garments must be returned by prior arrangement for assessment within 7 days.
Faulty, Damaged or Defective Products
If you receive a damaged or faulty product, we will arrange for it to be either repaired or replace. A refund may be paid if the product is no longer available.
This warranty is subject to the following limitations in addition to any imposed by virtue of applicable law.
Aceit products are not covered by any verbal warranties.
Excluded from coverage under this warranty are the following:
- Damage or breakage from wear and tear
- Impact-related damage or breakage
- Damage resulting from abuse, misuse or carelessness
- Intentional damage and/or breakage
- Exposure to heat, rain, or snow
- Any damage caused from anything other than defects in material or workmanship
- Damage from the use of solvents, adhesives
Returns will not be considered unless accompanied by a written Authorisation Form from Aceit Sportswear Pty Ltd.
Garments cannot be returned or exchanged unless faulty or incorrect sizing given.
Customer will be responsible for all freight charges to and from Aceit Sportswear Pty Ltd in relation to exchanges.
Where garments are faulty or supplied incorrectly Aceit Sportswear Pty Ltd will pay delivery cost however this must be approved and arranged by Aceit Sportswear Pty Ltd via freight suppliers.
Sample garments are provided for sizing.
Please choose carefully as clothing cannot be returned once decorated.
If a product has been ordered in error then it may be returned at the discretion of Aceit Sportswear Pty Ltd.
- All returns are to be forwarded to the address that is nominated by Aceit Sportswear Pty Ltd.
- A restocking fee of 25% of the products cost will be applied to all products returned.
- The return postage costs is the responsibility of the buyer.
- Aceit Sportswear Pty Ltd takes no responsibility for the returned product and will only process a credit when the product is received.
- Products will not be accepted for return if they have been removed from their packet, been used for testing in any way, have marks or any other signs of use on them.
- Aceit Sportswear Pty Ltd does not credit the original postage and handling costs.
- All returns must be sent back with the receipt.
When a Replacement Product is Arranged
A replacement for the same product ordered will be delivered at our expense after we have received the original faulty, damaged or defective product.
The delivery time for the replacement product may be the same as stated for the original product.
Replacement products are provided with the same warranty as the original product.
When a Refund is Arranged
Refunds include delivery and associated costs for the defective product.
No refund will be processed until we have received the product from you.
Refunds will only be issued to the same credit card or debit card used for the original purchase.
Proof of Purchase for a Warranty Claim
It is important that you retain the tax invoice as proof of purchase. To request another copy please contact our customer service team via email and include your name and order number.
Aceit Sportswear uses the eWAY Payment Gateway for its online credit card transactions.
eWAY processes online credit card transactions for thousands of merchants, providing a safe and secure means of collecting payments via the Internet. All online credit card transactions performed on this site using the eWAY gateway are secured payments.
- Payments are fully automated with an immediate response.
- Your complete credit card number cannot be viewed by Aceit Sportswear Pty Ltd or any outside party.
- All transactions are performed under 128 Bit SSL Certificate.
- All transaction data is encrypted for storage within eWAY’s bank-grade data centre, further protecting your credit card data.
- eWAY is an authorised third party processor for all the major Australian banks.
- eWAY at no time touches your funds; all monies are directly transferred from your credit card to the merchant account held by Aceit Sportswear Pty Ltd.
For more information about eWAY and online credit card payments, please visit www.eWAY.com.au
Aceit Sportswear Pty Ltd also uses PayPal service which is a secured payment system and information about security can be found on www.paypal.com